Thursday, July 21, 2011

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask: Week 2

If you havent read week 1 click here.

So, I just washed my face..and applied the mask.
This week it doesnt seem as intense as far as the 'chemical' feeling. It feels like a regular cooling mask, or a somewhat strong toner.
I applied a thinner layer, so I still have enough in the first packet to do another treatment, so Im pretty sure if I could have got 4 treatments with only one packet. Which makes the product so much more worth the money. Rather than only getting 6 treatments you can get about 24 if you use each packet 4 times.
This is exactly why i think they need to put it into a tube or jar rather than the little packets.

Now, im sitting here typing this while i let it dry. And my dad, who normally makes fun of me when i do masks, just walked in and didnt even notice i had it on, because it dried clear - just a little shiny. Which I LOVE.

Well, I just rinsed and it feels so amazing. I am just as impressed the second time with the smoothness I feel immediately after rinsing. You will not want to stop touching your face.
So far ive been doing it once a week, but i think since i can get four uses per packet i will be bumping it up to twice a week. (but only posting result updates once a week) Since I dont have the clearest skin all the time I dont think it will be too harsh on my skin, and i might see results a little sooner.
To buy this and other Murad products go to Murad.com.
The product in this review was provided to me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own opinions. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment