Thursday, July 14, 2011

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask: Week 1

A few weeks ago I received the Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask from Murad. Ive been wanting to try it, but never really knew the right time. This is a product youre not really going to see major results after the first use. If you use it once or twice a week you will definitely notice clearer, smoother, and brighter skin.
I decided to give it a try today.

First thing about this I didnt like, its divided into 6 "individual" packets, rather than a tube, which would be much more convenient. The packets have way more than one use in them, at least two. So, to get your moneys worth (about $23) you would have to use each packet more than once, which is what I did. I used about half of one packet, but could probably have used 1/3 or 1/4.
The actual product itself is sort of a milky gel like consistency, and goes on clear. Which i loved, because I hate walking around with white or green gook on my face. After applying (to clean skin) youll notice it starting to burn a little, like a chemical peel or strong astringent. If you have sensitive skin you might find it a little harsh, but for me it was bearable. After a few minutes it does start to cool, then almost feels icey. (especially if youre in the ac like I was) So, you let it dry for 10-15 minutes, and rinse it off with warm water and pat dry. It rinses very easily, unlike some other dry/chalkier mask.
As soon as i rinsed it my skin felt amazingly smooth and clean. Like i said earlier, you wont notice major results your first use, but I decided to do a few weekly follow up blogs.
All in all, Im pretty pleased with this product so far. I have pretty oily, not so clear skin. So Ive tried a lot of different masks and things. Many that did nothing significant for my skin, so Im hopeful this one will.

Remember to check back next week for my follow up post. :)

To buy this, and other Murad products, visit Murad.com.
The product in this review was provided to me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own opinions. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment