For years I would use a straightener that would dry my hair as it straightened. Mostly because i HATED blow drying my hair. I have naturally curly, somewhat thick, hair. So blow drying was a nightmare. It would take forever, and always end up looking like a frizzy mess. Ive tried many different straightening products, different brushes, changed my dryers settings. I found a few things that helped, but I still couldnt stand it. Until I found this:
Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer has 60% more power than a conventional dryer. With the most effective tourmaline coated ionic generator, this dryer reduces frizz and static by 90% and cuts drying time in half.
Like I said, I have naturally curly hair, so to blow dry straight, I use it on low heat, high speed, with ion on. I part my hair into sections, starting from the bottom, clip up the rest.
This dries my hair so fast, and leaves my hair super soft, AND mostly straight. I just quickly run a straightener through it to get out a few kinks and my hair is perfect!
First thing I noticed when I opened it up, this dryer is super compact and cute. :)
Compared to my old dryer, and other dryers Ive used, this one is quite smaller.
Its a professional hair dryer, so it has a super long 9 foot cord.
I found that this dryer compared to others is a little bit quieter, but not like amazingly quiet.
It comes with 2 different concentrator tips, and you can buy diffusers that fit on there too at folica.com.
It does have a 2 year limited warranty, so if youre having any problems with it you can call them up and theyll help you out.
This is definitely in my top 5 hair products ever.
What I love about this product:
- Dual functionality; ion switch allows you operate with or without ionic generator
- For smooth and straight: with ion
- For volume: without ion
- Ionic generator seals the cuticle, locking in moisture
- 40% more compact than conventional dryer
- 30% less weight
- 6 speed/heat settings
- Cool shot button
- Long lasting motor with 1875W of high power to produce unsurpassed air speed
- 80 mph record air speed
- 86m3/h air flow
- Includes 2 concentrators for versatile styling
- 9 foot cord
- 2 year limited warranty
What I hate about this product:
- Tips are somewhat hard to get off.
- Now I wouldnt say i hate this, but its the one thing that was annoying at first..the switches are on the opposite side as my previous dryer, so it took a few days to get used to. But now I dont even realize or care.
To find out more about this, and other Sedu products go to Folica.com/Brands/Sedu.
FTC Disclaimer: I received these products for free as a part of the Folica Review Program but the views and opinions are that of my own.