Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dry Winter Hands?

Dry skin is a very common skin problem and is often worse during the winter when environmental humidity is low.
Everyone is always looking for a new hand cream or lotion to help sooth and moisturize aching dry hands.
Well look no further, Ive got two amazing products just for that.

My new all time favorite is
Eos Cucumber Hand Lotion.
Ive never been a big fan of hand lotions, every one Ive ever tried has left my hands feeling oily and slimy, and they always make my hands sweat. Until I tried this.
Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, eos hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy long after you apply it.


Things I like:

  • 97% natural formula
  • For all skin types
  • Paraben-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • Lanolin-free
  • Dye-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Only $4
  • My favorite Scent
  • Fits perfectly in your purse or pocket
Things I dislike:
  • It is kind of on the small side (1.5 fl oz.)
  • You might become addicted to it.

Eos products are available at Walmart, Target, Ulta, Walgreens, CVS, and more, or online at evolutionofsmooth.com.

Another great hand cream I recently tried is
Soap & Paper Factory's Midnight Hand Cream.
The first time I tried this, was in the summer, my hands werent dry, so it sat on the surface for a while, and made my hands sweat and feel slimy. So my first thought on the product was I do NOT like it.
But now that its winter, and my hands are pretty dry, I figured Id give it another shot.
I applied it only to the backs on my hands where theyre more dry, and Im actually really pleased with it.


Things I like:
  • Paraben-free
  • Phthalate-free
  • Petroleum-free
  • Not tested on animals.
  • Made from recycled products
  • Made by hand
  • Made in the US
Things I dislike:
  • Very strong scent, overwhelming if you use even a little too much
  • Hard to find in store
  • $18 for small-ish tube


Soap & Paper Factory products are available at soapandpaperfactory.com.
The product in this review was provided to me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own opinions. All reviews provided here are the work of myself and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment