Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Top 3 week. Day 1: Makeup Removing Wipes

Hello beautiful,

This week I decided to give you a run down of my top 3's. I have 5 different categories Im going to cover, from skin care products to hair and makeup. Ill tell you why I love these products and give a sort of mini review. If you want a full in depth review on anything please let me know! Remember, these are my own unbiased opinions based on my personal preference and experience. As always feel free to let me know your top 3 down in the comments! And please follow this blog to stay on top of all of my posts! Todays top 3 is my 


Top 3 Makeup Removing Wipes

Ive actually taken a break from doing my makeup daily to kind of improve my skin and let it breathe, so this isnt something I use every single day. But when I do wear makeup, by the end of the day it feels so good to take it all off and relax. Ive always found that if I dont remove my makeup before washing my face, just washing alone doesnt get my skin as clean as Id like. Theres always something left behind. So I like to use a wipe (creams and oils dont work well for me, so my go-to is always going to be the wipes!) to remove my makeup before continuing with washing with a cleanser.

3. My third choice in wipes is the Dickinson's Witch Hazel Cleansing Cloths. These are relatively new, Ive only been using them for a few months. Theyre technically not "makeup removing wipes," but a lot of the time they are just called cleansing cloths anyway..on the package it does say it removes makeup. I love these wipes because they are super soft and gentle on my skin. They do smell a bit strong, but thats witch hazel for you. They come in at number 3 because they dont remove makeup as well as the others. But they are in my top because they are really nice on my skin! They are affordable but might be a little more difficult to find for some of you, but I do know they are available at Walgreens nationwide!

2. My pick for number two is the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipe. These wipes are really nice and it was realllly hard for me to decide between 1 and 2..so I ended up choosing these ones as my second.  These are also gentle on my skin, theyre made with no harsh chemicals, perfumes, or dyes. Which is really important to me! No one needs that stuff on their skin. Simple is a brand that focuses on using skin loving ingredients that are kind to your skin and great for those with sensitive skin! These remove makeup better than the Dickinson's and on par with my number 1. Their products are affordable and available everywhere! Pretty much every grocery store, drug store, or Walmart/Target. They have some really great products that are great on your skin, so I definitely suggest checking them out!

1. And finally.. My number one favorite wipe is Pacifica Natural Skincare Essential Makeup Removing Wipe. These wipes are realllly great, theyre made with jasmine and coconut water, theyre gentle on the skin and are 100% vegan and cruelty free! They are made without the nasty stuff like sulfates, sls, parabens, etc. They smell fantastic and remove my makeup very well. Pacifica is another brand that focuses on using all of the good stuff and none of the bad. They also support Clean Water, which is so important to me!! It also doesnt hurt that they have some of the cutest packaging I have ever seen! These made my number one spot because: they are natural, vegan, cruelty free. Portion of proceeds go to support clean water. The products work really well on my skin, and the packaging sets them apart from the rest. These wipes are also pretty affordable, although maybe a dollar or so more than the other brands, I think. And theyre not as easy to find as the Simple brand, but they are available at Target and Ulta and can be purchased online too! They also have lots of other skin care and beauty products you should all check out! 

I hope you all are enjoying this little Top 3 series and be sure to leave me suggestions of other Top 3's you want me to do in the future!

XOXO
Always stay humble & kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment