Monday, July 25, 2011

Sumbody want a free eyeshadow?


*Sumbody did not send me any products or pay me for this blog post, They only offered me the chance for my readers to use this code. All opinions are my own*

 
THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
"sumbody offers all-natural, organic, handmade soaps, skin care, body care, and mineral makeup, natural bath soaps such as goat milk soap, herbal soap, glycerin soap, and lavender soap. We specialize in all-natural skin care, organic skin care, body care, hair care and beauty for eco-friendly, eco-conscious, green living."
Sumbody is offering a buy one get one free eye shadow to all my viewers!
They have some really great products, especially because they are all organic.

*To get a free eye shadow put "Lara" after your last name when you fill out the form on their website.
It should look like this "Jane Doe-Lara
Offer expired August 22, 2011! So hurry and get yours now!
*The eye shadow will not show up on the order form-but the shipping department will add it before shipping.*

Visit Sumbody.com to check out their amazing products- including their beautiful eye shadows!


No comments:

Post a Comment