Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Natural Bliss

If youve been following me for a while, you might know that lately Ive been getting more into all natural, organic products. You might also know that Ive been struggling with skin problems (oily/acne prone skin with some dry spots) for years. Ive tried so many products to try to clear up my skin. Ill find something that works for a month or so, then my skin gets used to it and just stops working.

I recently started using a product from this really great company Natural Bliss.
Natural Bliss natural skin care products are handmade using the highest quality of organic ingredients. We focus on healing and protecting the skin, by using organic  virgin vegetable oils and butters, essential oils and botanicals in their products. Natural Bliss stays away from synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, detergents and petrochemicals. Nevertheless, we still create simple, beautiful and sweet smelling products for a spa like experience at home. Let your skin truly experience the amazing wonders of mother earth and love! 
The really cool thing about Natural Bliss is that you can buy sample sizes of all of their products, so you can check out a few different products and find out which you like best then buy that..The sample sizes are pretty decent sizes, its not like those tiny little one time use samples most companies send out, its enough to use for days, maybe even a couple of weeks, depending on how often you use it.. Theyre also priced really well in my opinion.

The product Ive been using is their Kaolin Powder Scrub. Ive never used a powder scrub before, so I wasnt sure how it would work or if I would even like it, but I was excited to try it! I love trying new things.
(I also got a few other things from them, Ill post those reviews later)
Its suitable for sensitive, dry, mature, and acne prone skin types. It contains kaolin clay, botanicals and pure essential oils; which reduces redness and itching, calms irritation, treats broken capillaries without drying the skin.
You mix some of the powder scrub with water or other liquid (i dont know what other kind of liquid you could use, I just use water) mix it up in the palm of your hand to create a paste, then just scrub it around your face in little circular motions. Theres a little texture in the powder, which I love because you can feel it exfoliating your skin.
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I love the way it feels on my skin, I love the way it makes my skin feel, and since I started using it, Ive noticed an improvement in my skin!
Before I started using this, my skin was extremely dry but still oily and I was getting breakouts pretty regularly. I started using this, then moisturizing with a Peter Thomas Roth moisturizer, and my skin has been feeling and looking soo much better! Normally my skin gets oily again within a few hours of washing, but this kept my skin clean and oil free for most of the day!
This scrub is definitely going to be part of my routine for a while!

You can get Natural Bliss products on their site, MyNaturalBliss.com.
The scrub sample 1 oz. jar is $2.75, or you can get the full size 4 oz. jar for $11.

The products in this review were provided to me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own opinions. All reviews provided here are the work of myself and remain completely unbiased. Product photos from MyNaturalBliss.com. I own copyright to all content on this page, unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment