Monday, April 7, 2014

Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Repair System Review

I have never really used any Argan Oil hair products before, but I have heard soo many good things about it, I recently tried out the Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Repair System, and I am totally sold!

Argan oil is the oil extracted from the Argan fruit through crushing it. There are many benefits for both hair and skin. Argan Oil moisturizes the hair in a natural way, making hair softer, silkier and shinier. It can also help treat split ends and damaged hair, and also tame frizzy hair.

The Pro Naturals Hair Repair System is all natural and free of harmful silicone and sulfates. It is made with the finest of natural high quality ingredients including 100% pure moroccan oil, one of the rarest oils in the world.

A lot of products out there now claim they use pure argan oil, but it is very common for them to actually be fake, diluted or over-processed. I found a great article which helps you know when you're buying the real thing! Check that out here.

The Pro Naturals Hair Repair System includes a shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and oil treatment. The system is a little pricey, but for 100% pure argan oil you cant expect it to be cheap. It is a very labor intensive process, so all good pure argan oil is pricey. Plus, you get what you pay for, and this system is soo worth it!

Ive heard so many great things about argan oil, but I was a little skeptical about this product, I didn't ever  think it could be a miracle product. Boy was I wrong! The very first time I used it I was amazed.
The shampoo and conditioner seem a little thick, so I used a little bit and thinned it out with some water, then added more if i needed to.. My hair is always dry and dead at the ends, so usually after shampooing it still feels a little rough when I rinse, but after I rinsed this it already felt smoother and softer. I left the conditioner in for a little longer than it said to, just to make sure my hair absorbed as much as it could. After rinsing I was immediately sold on this product. I could tell already my hair would be so much more manageable once dry.

The first few times I used the system I just used the shampoo and conditioner. I gave that about a week before I tried the other products in the system. After trying the shampoo and conditioner I had high expectations for the hair mask, and I wasn't let down once I tried it. The Oil Treatment on the other hand, I wasn't too impressed with. I think I may have not used enough, my hair gets oily on its own veryy quickly, so I dont like to use any oil products on my hair. So I just put a tiny drop on my hands and combed it through the very ends of my hair. But I ended up needing to use my other every day products also. I will have to try it again and let you know if my thoughts on it change.

*Added May 2014* I gave the Oil treatment another shot. This time I just applied it to the ends of my hair and let it air dry. My hair was so dang soft and smooth! I used a little bit of heat protector and straightened it afterwards and I was in love! I tried it again a few times after and Ive noticed if I use other products with it such as a heat protector and try to blow dry it doesnt work too well, but when I use it alone and let it dry completely before using additional products it works amazingly! For me its just about finding the right routine!

Overall, I really love this system. Since it is so pricey I cant use it every day, but I do keep it for special occasions or when I feel like my hair really needs it. In between uses I continue to use my Redken Extreme Line.

*You can also purchase the products individually, instead of the kit. But it is cheaper to purchase the whole kit, rather than each product individually. 

To purchase this system or find out more about Pro Naturals products go here!

I'M GIVING AWAY A BOTTLE OF PRO NATURALS MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL! Please click here to find out how to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment