Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beauty Addicts?

Introducing  new SweetLIPS Gloss from beautyADDICTS - here to sure your need for a hydrating lip balm with a perfect hint of color. Since beautyADDICTS is made by and for makeup artists the pros put their two-cents into the development of this formula.

This NEW high shine gloss seriously hydrates with soothing Vitamin E and Jojoba Butter that moisten and heal battered lips. Plus it will leave you tasting as good as you look with a hint of Vanilla. Available in 8 shades that look great on all skin-tones.
I have never used any beautyADDICTS products before, so when I tried this I was a little skeptical.
I got shades 'veil', 'ginger' and 'sheer peach' from their 'sweetLIPS' collection.


"This high-shine gloss hydrates lips with Vitamin E and Jojaba Butter. With a hint of Vanilla and just a touch of sweetness it is the tastiest no calorie beauty boost you can get."
First of all, I love these shades. Im not big on reds or purpley lips. I like lighter, nude, pinky colors. So these three are perfect for me. 

They are a little pricey for their size. Theyre .18 oz, and $17. (plus shipping for online purchase)
The only place I know to get them is beautyADDICTS.com, from there you can find a beautyADDICTS near you, and see what salons or stores sell them.

But they are so worth it. a lipgloss this size will last me months.
The gloss isnt too sticky like some lipglosses can be, they go on pretty nice. Not too oily or greasy and they dont run off your lips and make you look like you just ate a bucket of fried chicken. I HATE when lipgloss does that.
All in all, I like these glosses, and will definitely have to try the other shades. If you have tried these let me know what you think, tell me what shades you have and how you like them. :)

To get these and other beautyADDICTS products visit beautyADDICTS.com

The product in this review was provided to me for the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly my own opinions. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment